Tuesday, August 22, 2006

His house of cards is falling down

Joe Scarborough asks the question on Fox TV: “Is Bush an Idiot?” (duh). Conservative columnist George Will finally concludes the Iraq war is a disaster. William F. Buckley has made his distaste clear. About the only conservatives left supporting Bu$hco are stalwart blowhards like Rush Limbaugh, Laura Inghram and Anne Coulter.

From an article detailing the rats leaving the sinking ship in the Washington Post: “While other presidents have been called stupid, Scarborough said: ‘I think George Bush is in a league by himself. I don't think he has the intellectual depth as these other people.’” Must be kind of depressing hanging out in or near the Oval Office these days.

FDR said, “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself,” and that’s such a contrast to the whimpering false bravado of the Bu$hco gang who try to make us fearful as a way to keep themselves in power. FDR went on to describe “nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.”

If I didn’t know the way this cabal works, I’d be celebrating their downfall. But instead, I’m very fearful. I’m expecting some kind of dramatic attack on innocent citizens just prior to the elections coming up. These craven bastards know no limits. They’ll kill innocent men, women and children in Iraq, and they’ll do the same here (and blame it on “terrorists”) to make the rest of us afraid. Call me paranoid, but mark my words. They’ve done it before; they’ll do it again.

~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home