Friday, August 11, 2006

New levels of incredulity


As if flying wasn’t demeaning, tiring or uncomfortable enough already, now we can’t take toothpaste or hair gel or even a bottle of water on an airplane. Those things get confiscated by the security coolies at the airport and thrown into the same trashcans. They’re supposedly potential explosives and they’re indiscriminately mixed together? My god, what a bunch of idiots Americans are. Everytime I take off my shoes at an airport checkpoint I feel like a sheep being led to slaughter. Wonder how long before they’ll be asking us to spread our butt cheeks? At what point will we say, “enough!”?

Is anyone suspicious that just a few weeks before an upcoming election when Bu$hco stands to get its ass whupped we have this latest “terrorist plot” with the threat level raised to RED? I’m not afraid anymore: I’m incredulous at the stupidity I see all around me.

~

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money talks and if we all took the train you can bet this stupidity would stop.

Stop the world I want to get off!

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the 1950's, they got our parents to build bomb shelters. Now they've got folks running to Home Depot for duct tape and to Cosco for massive quantities of water. What's wrong with this picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home