Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Better in bed


Catching my daily fix over at Daily Kos, I found this interesting link: 10 Reasons Why Liberal Men are Better in Bed. I always suspected this was the case. The author argues it's because we have conscience, a sense of perspective, a sense of humor, efficiency, largesse, and good nightstand reading. In addition, we are not afraid to shed tears, and we're "so intellectually sexy everything is foreplay." Most of all, it seems size matters: "Size. It is absolutely, positively, 100 percent true that Republicans are bigger dicks who trigger the gag reflex."

~

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've maintained high standards throughout my life--I've never had sex with a Republican!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Michael Nolan said...

Hear hear anyonymous... thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home