Friday, September 09, 2005

Shoes for Condi

I know it's kind of old news, the bit about Condi Rice shopping for Ferragamo shoes in New York while offers of aid for New Orleans victims were coming in from around the world (and being turned down or ignored by the neocon paranoids.) But it still galls me.

That's why I've decided to join the "Shoes for Condi" movement. It's simple, really. Locate your stinkiest, most despicable pair of old shoes (ones you wouldn't even donate to Goodwill), box 'em up and send them to:

Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

We have to shame these bastards until we drive them out of our lives.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger DetroitGirl said...

Are you serious? Save the postage and drive the bastards out of office.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Michael Nolan said...

Well, no, I'm not serious, actually. I thought about doing it for awhile this afternoon and thought about what a total waste of time it'd be. Also, I figured they'd search my house after I dropped off the package at the post office. And the next thing I knew, I'd be in jail. America; love it or leave it.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Michael Nolan said...

and also, I think the bastards are doing a pretty good job of driving themselves out of office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home