Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Not even reality TV

"Up until today, it was my impression that all of our viewers understood that these shows are works of fiction, as is stated in each episode. But I do congratulate Congressman DeLay for switching the spotlight from his own problems to an episode of a TV show."

- "Law and Order" series creator DICK WOLF responded, no doubt, referring to the fact that DeLay has been under the gun for alleged ethics issues involving overseas travel, his dealings with lobbyists and fundraising.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the kind of site I've been looking for. Definitely bookmarkable! If you get a chance, can you check out online mortgage . I'm fairly new to building websites, and would value any opinions
on my online mortgage site.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Thanks for you visit said...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home