Monday, January 03, 2005

Things we all want

Enough politics for the moment. The new year always makes me want to get my life organized. So I usually spend New Years Day cleaning and throwing things away.

When I got back to work this morning, I started digging through some material from a design conference I attended last fall. In a presentation on branding, someone listed a roster of things people want from products and businesses. I think it's a good list with which to organize a life. You can measure how your life stacks up in each of these areas, and then make changes to achieve more balance. Sounds easy, right?

• Simplicity
• Enlightenment
• Mastery
• Personal expression
• Talent leverage
• Relationships
• Travel
• Entertainment
• Financial Health
• Health & environment
• Political freedom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home